Where are the classic mode extensions?

Hi, 9 months ago you integrated (and renamed) my DashClickFix extension ( https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/67/dash-click-fix/ ) for use in 3.7+ for the classic mode. I just upgraded to 3.8 and I wanted to use it and tell the users of my extension where to get it (and stop developping mine). The thing is I don't see it anywhere, I don't want classic mode but I do want that functionality. Where is this extension and how to enable it?

Thanks,
Gabriel