Re: Making the panel re-appear in the lock screen after removing it from the shield

On Tue, 2017-10-31 at 10:29 -0400, Jason DeRose wrote:
I apologize if you are already past this, but all extensions are
disabled when the screen shield is displayed.

Yes, I'm already past this.  This extension is for the school I work
at, where we want our computers in our lab to show something on the
screen to indicate that they are functioning.

I have a custom gdm service that, before starting gdm, extracts the
Javascript into /usr/share/gnome-shell/js and sets "allowExtensions:
true" for 'gdm' and 'unlock-dialog'.  It's a kludge, but it works.

Jonathan