Telepathy / Empathy OTR Support -- Weekly Report 10

Hello all,

This week I've started working on Empathy, adding per-account settings for OTR
on Empathy accounts dialog. This settings are available for the services that
use XMPP as protocol and Gabble as the Connection Manager, which at the moment
are Jabber, Google Talk, and Facebook chat.

I've also started to look on how to add some OTR-status indicator on the chat
window, but this is not done yet.

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
http://jprvita.wordpress.com/