help

I am Abhinav,  an undergradute from India.
i was going through the project idea list of GsoC 2012.
i want to take project " sync for Epiphany" as my GSoC 2013 project . I am not sure whether this project is completed or not .
i know C, python and learning java currently and i am most willing to learn anything that is required for this project .
i use Fedora 16 as my primary OS. i use epiphany as my primary browser and i want to fix its sync problem ,,
Please guide me how can i go about this project so that i can bring fruitfull results .

thanking you,
Abhinav Misra