Introduction Mail - Lasse Schuirmann

Hello folks,

I am Lasse Schuirmann, studying Computer Science and Engineering in
Hamburg [0]. I am in the 4th semester, bachelor.

I am working on gnome-boxes, the main targets are additional support
for express installation, bug fixing and the ability to let Boxes
download ISOs. You'll find more information on [1] if you are
interested. If you have any questions, recommendations or just an
opinion about my project feel free to start the dialog with me.

I will be mentored greatly by Zeeshan Ali Khattak (zeenix).

I hope we all have a great coding experience and personally see forward to it!

GNOMEish Greetings,

Lasse Schuirmann

[0] http://www.tuhh.de/alt/tuhh/education/degree-courses/bachelors-programs/informatik-ingenieurwesen.html
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/action/edit/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/LasseSchuirmann_BoxesExpressAndISO