Re: Problems about the template of the lightning talk

Hi Oliver,

we've solved a few problems related to images especially with the
pandoc generated presentation. Please pull the latest template, the
example presentation now includes an image example.

Contact me if you need further assistance.

Lasse

Dear Mr. Schuirmann,

I've encountered a problem when using the template at
https://github.com/sils1297/guadec-presentation-templates/tree/master/2015.

The problem is that when you add an image in the ppt (like
![GSoC](GSoC_banner.png)), there will be something wrong with the image in
the first page (include the background and the guadec-gothenburg-white
image). I've checked the beamerinnerthemeguadec.sty and still don't what to
do. Do you have any idea? Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Oliver Luo