Re: best gnome globe icon ever

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 11:17, Alex Combas wrote:
> looks like". An icons job is not to educate, its job is to look prety ;)
> and also to increase user productivity by being easily recognized and
> therefore making the application easier to find and use.

and I'd like to avoid making politics with icons :-)

Of course it is good to avoid offensive stuff, but one shouldnt go
overboard. There are always people who dont like what you are trying to
do, no matter how well you mean and how hard you try to please everyone.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen | tigert ximian com | www.ximian.com