Re: Miles theme?

I have seen it in the list and I was not sure how relevant to art.gnome.org it was. I have not added any GDM themes to art.gnome.org recently anyway, since I have been reconsidering the conditions which we use to determine which themes to add to art.gnome.org. We always have a large number of GDM themes that have very little than just a different background which means few of them have any value, but also a lot of them contain copyright material. Please check your theme to make sure that you have permission to distribute any copyrighted material.

-Thomas