Re: Button Label Color

On Wed, 2007-19-09 at 11:02 +0200, Iker Perez de Albeniz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been working with that documentation...but is there any gtkrc
> file with all the posibilities (engines options, properties,..)of all
> the widgets to satart working with??

Not that I know of. This would probably be really hard to come up with a
gtkrc that works for a lot of things.

Maybe Thomas pixmap theme creator can handle some of the things.
http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/09/09/confusing-styles/

> and my secodn question: is there any posibility to use transparent
> color..
>
> for example in my case a use a bg_pixmap[NORMAL] that uses
> transparencies but in the parts of the image that should be transparent
> apears de bg[NORMAL] color.. so is there any posibiliti to define
> bg[NORMAL] = "transparent" or something like that..

Nope. Transparency support is a relative recent development with the
different composition managers. But even then GTK+ does not create
windows with an alpha channel, so this is impossible.

Benjamin