Re: Fw: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - "Linux Desktop talk 26/07/2007"

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 13:56 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Subject line is wrong, it is actually taking place this month
> (September)!
>
> Anyone who saw Michael's talks at Guadec will know he can be quite
> entertaining.
>
> Perhaps this would be an ideal opportunity to go to the pub afterwards
> and celebrate GNOME's 10th birthday? I've put this in my diary and I
> know a few other GNOMErs are too.

This sounds pretty cool :) Does anybody have an available couch? Then I
don't need to worry about getting back.

I'll bring the party hats and I'll try and round up some other members
of SMASHED (See facebook group) and bring a bottle :P

Do you have a dress code in mind? I'm not thinking kilts BTW.

K,

--
Karl Lattimer
+ www.qdh.org.uk