Re: LOCK AND LOAD!

<quote who="Peter Bowen">

> That attached patch fixes the index page to validate (it was missing a
> </a>), changes the php open tag to <?php from <? (needed if we switch to
> xhtml), and a few PHP formatting fixes.  I think that all the changes
> qualify under one or more of the above automatic approval categories, but
> I wanted to make sure.

Go for it. Thanks!

[ Note, however, that the front page will be vastly different in a matter of
hours. ;-) ]

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

  "Whoever wrote [the Twisted documentation] uses a vivid and interesting
         style of prose which triggers pleasure." - Francois Pinard