Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

<quote who="Fotis Kouretas">

> Now it fits more elegant.
> But I must also agree with Thomas:
>
> >Shouldn't the header links be standardized across the gnome.org sites?
>
> So, how it goes from here ?
> Have a common header and customize the second level for each sub ?
> Does the common split in 2 ?
>
> |w.g.o|*d.g.o*|f.g.o|-----|contact|a.g.o|download|
> | ---- second level options for *d.g.o* -----    |

No, see my example earlier. The header links are not meant to be for sites,
they're for broad context. The tab bar is for d.g.o tools.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

    "Of course i can see iso-8859-1 characters, I'm French." - Christian
                                  Marillat