Gnome source code

Greetings,

My name is Zulfikar Hakim......... from Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia

Im looking for gnome full source code, to do one of my research about source code mapping on desktop environment on linux. to reach that purpose, i'd like to ask you how to get a full source code. Do you have sugestions? Or perhaps I can ask for a source CD just like I ask for Live CD of Ubuntu

Thanks, Im looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Zulfikar Hakim
Dept. of Informatics Engineering
School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Student

Mobile : +62 857 202020 38
http://zulfikarh.blogspot.com