Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Test

I just tested it again with heraclite and my upstream didn't explode
again. Acutally I don't know what changed since the last tests .. ;(
I'm using the same pwlib version, openh323 and GnomeMeeting from 23 Dec.
.

The only thing I did was cleaning gconf. Maybe there was a problem with
some values which made my bandwidth explode (though I checked them with
damien). Perhaps GnomeMeeting could not store the settings (maybe there
was another conflict). Whatever, it seems to work now and I suppose it
wasn't a bug in openh323 or in gnomemeeting. I prefer the gconf problem
;). Besides, if it was a bug in openh323 or GM I think it would have
appeared to all of you.

Cheers,
Matthias