Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [CODE] v4l and avc drivers for the PVideoInputManager

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 22:10, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> > * gm's moving logo could be turned into a plugin, and gm would use the
> > manager to load it, then get it (PVideoInputManager::LoadPlugin, then if
> > it didn't fail, PVideoInputManager::GetDevice), that would be easy;
>
> I didn't patch gm, but I have a moving gm logo plugin right now; it
> doesn't belong in pwlib-plugins, but should go in gm, as I said; I will
> work on that tomorrow. Of course, this is a complete ripoff from
> Damien's moving logo!

Using that plugin is gm would be stupid: that will modify the build
system, and won't bring anything more. I'll just rm the files; the
sources of the quick hack will still be available in that archive. That
will also make my pwlib-plugins tree smaller, there's a 40k limit on the
size of the messages...

Snark