Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS and tests

Hi Damien,

> I think we really need to form a real testing team that will do the
> requested tests and more or we will have bad surprises for the release.
>
> any volunteers?
>
> should we ask on the normal ml?

i think that's a good idea.. shall we just crosspost or write a "we want
testing volunteers" mail? i mean, we got
- Debian (nightly: sid, sarge, woody)
- SuSE   (nightly or at least daily: 8.2, 8.1 to come)
- Slackware (dunno what ver, but somewhat ever once in a while)
- Mdk (to come, but in the very near future, 9.1 and 9.2 afaik)
- RH (sometimes updated, but we've just found a supporter who will do
	RH-rpms on a more regular basis - will be RH9 for a start)

so for whatever Distro ppl want it, we have it ready. That should be a
great starting point to get ppl motivated into testing.
Automagic updating will be availabe for:
- Debian (apt-get)
- SuSE (fou4s, YaST)
- MdK (urpmi)

and if we find a good userland-tool also RH (probably up2date)...

So all ppl got to do is include our server into their list and they have
a CVS version ready for testing every day. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian