Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last snapshot

Once upon a time at band camp Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:59 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mer 27/08/2003 à 16:53, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> > tells me no soundcards  i have messed something up
> >
> > lsmod tells me i have sound and snd installed and emu10k1 i guess the oss
> > driver won out over the alsa one.  time to learn debians way of doing
> > things a bit better.
>
> emu10k1 is indeed OSS only.
>
> Good luck with ALSA! (if you really want ALSA)

Alsa is now working.  one thing i have noticed  i plugged in my second webcam.
both my webcams are use the same driver  they are different models.  the
newest plugged in one shows SPCA50X USB Camera  as the Video device  the
origional one now shows /dev/video1  is this intentional  or something else.
i have a bttv tuner card as /dev/video0

Dennis