[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] re: gnomemeeting user docs

<quote>I am trying to find the person responsible for
gnomemeeting user documentation. With gnomemeeting's
inclusion in the GNOME 2.4 release, I'd like to offer
the help of the folks in the GNOME Documentation
Project in the preparation of user docs - dealing with
DocBook, OMF files, getting the docs built and
installed correctly, etc.</quote>

Currently the documentation lives on the wiki
(wiki.seconix.com).

It needs to be finished, my network is down and has
been down for the last 3 weeks going on 4 now and I
haven't been able to do much of anything because of
that. Hopefully 7/29 is the day I'm able to continue
working on it. You are free to edit/finish parts or do
whatever is necessary to get the documentation
complete. The master version of the documentation is
at the wiki and I think thats the perfect spot for it
any other formats should follow the master at wiki. If
you need to contact me my temporary email is
us_redwolf yahoo com  When my network is back up it'll
be zanee kernelcode com

You can also just leave messages in the wiki.

Acronyms that you might wanna know
TBC == To be Completed.
TBD == To be Determined.

I've read a couple of papers and several books on
usability as well as the HIG, guidelines and mostly
anything I could get my hands on regarding usability
of documentation and usability in general. I'd like to
keep the documentation as formal and to the point as
possible. It should be instructional and exact.
Certain terms might need to be explained or further
elaborated on and those should go into the Glossary.
The Docbook work can begin at anytime as well as the
HTML work. Let me know where you'd like to begin or
help out. You'd probably know alot more about Docbook
than me and if that work can begin so that when 7/29
rolls around i can finish up the documentation and
have a mirrored docbook version that would be great.

Again, any questions just email (us_redwolf yahoo com)
and cc the list.

-zanee