Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: GnomeMeeting manual]

Le lun 03/03/2003 à 19:35, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> > I'm cc'ing Pat Costello here who wrote much of the docs styleguide and
> > can give you more concrete advice.  But I believe the preferred style
> > for GNOME docs is much like your second suggestion: a task-based rather
> > than functional description of everything in the GUI, and with very few
> > screenshots.

Ok, very few screenshots, that is the contrary of what I thought.

Now, the goal is to make a list of the tasks to describe (and then
describe them, of course).

Here's a quick list to begin the discussion:
* calling someone whose adress is known (ip or callto:// [got from a
mail, for example]);
* registering to an ils;
* searching and calling someone on an ils server;

The guide should perhaps not cover the druid, but at least have an
explained screenshot of the main window (I don't find the icons on the
left column really illuminating, even if they're quite cute)...

Snark