Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Hi Damien,

> Kilian : I have fixed your bug with the <b> </b>

ok, i can verify it's fixed now..

however with V4L1 i still get /dev/video1.
This gets a device open failed with preview active in main (it should at
least tell me "can't open due to preview in main => your video *IS*
already working!" or something alike)...

So there's 2 things broken still:
1.) V4L1 gets a /dev/video1 detected instead of the name i see within
the prefs usually
2.) the preview-opened device is reported as failed to open ..whereas
it's not failing to open, just GM should query itself if it's already
open.. (alternative: close preview in main while druid.. although i
dislike that)

the first "new druid" seemed a little more slimline to me and now the
window feels a little "higher" again.. i like the small version better
where the druid window is only very small if not tiny, so that window
height could be reduced a bit again imho.. rest seems fine as long as
you want to have the "select plugin" and "select plugin options" as 2
pages per A+V.. i think they could be 2 pages with a

1. Select Plugin: [V4L|V4L1|AVC]
2. Select device: [OV511+ USB Camera]
3. Test video:    [test]

hth