Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Addressbook again

That's nice to see everybody agreeing :)

Hakon, any comment?

> I wote for 3 that, but perhaps "Fast calls" would be
> a better name of the group.

Fast calls is ok as a name, but it could also be :
- Favourites
- Fast calls
- Quick contacts
- Bookmarks (ehm)

Any other ideas for a better name than Favourites?
Actually, when reading the name, the users should automatically know
that they will be displayed as a quick access list in the main window.

I finally think that having the names in the Call menu would be better
than when clicking on an arrow next to the connect button, because we
could display the "group name" in the menu so that it rings a bell in
the users mind.

Opinions for this?
--
 _	Damien Sandras