Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Skype...

The end users don't care now, they will. Like I keep saying,
GnomeMeeting is an app people don't know they need; until they need it,
right now it's just a matter of time. Someone smart once said that those
who stay steady in times of turmoil and those that stay steady in times
of peace; stay untangled. GnomeMeeting is staying untangled.