[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Interoperability of open-source codecs with equipment from 3rd-party vendors

Hi all,

I have put up a new page whose purpose is to get into one place all information
regarding interoperability of open-source codecs with SIP and H.323 equipment
from 3rd-party vendors. It can be found here:
http://www.salyens.com/?page=interop

I am myself inclined into verifying interoperability of video codecs as already
submitted to me, and with new equipment not yet submitted.

In any case, please feel free to let me know what pieces of equipment you are
interoperating with (whether successfully or not)!

Typical format for a submission is:
  maker
  model, version
  codec(s)
  supported?
  name (optional)

If you have other codecs that you think should be included, I will be pleased
to oblige.

Best regards,
Guilhem.