[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Roadmap

Hi to all,

Here is the Roadmap until end of this year for GnomeMeeting.
It doesn't take into account the several small enhancements of
GnomeMeeting that we could code (better fullscreen is one of them), it
only takes into account the major steps in the development process.

You will notice that I want to have a 2.00 version ASAP. The reason is
simple, people want SIP support. I'm not convinced SIP will bring new
features or improvement to GnomeMeeting, certainly not, but that is what
people are requesting, so we will provide it thanks to the help of Craig
and Robert who have been working hard on this.

The final decision as to know if the main and default protocol for GM
will be H.323 or SIP is not known yet, but both will be supported.

Notice also that I have postponed other features like session recording
after 2.00 because the pressure to get a SIP version is very high and I
feel it is now the top-most priority.

Please comment on this:
http://wiki.seconix.com/index.php/roadmap?action=edit

Damien