Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Roadmap

>  While reading somo Cisco documents they compared
> H.323 to SIP and it looks SIP has advantages with
> respect to "network scalability" (In the "Configuring
> Cisco VoIP Second Edition" -the pdf can be fetched
> with edonkey, overnet,...- they speak of deployments
> with tens of thousand of users).
>
>  Is not the phone/terminal/GnomeMeeting that takes
> advantage of SIP actually but the supporting
> infraestructure.

To my knowledge SIP doesn't scale any better than H323.. the only thing
different about SIP really from what I can tell is that it's easy to
develop apps with because of some the api's that have been written for
it. H323 never really got that type of love. Otherwise SIP and H323 are
basically the same thing.