Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: A SIP provider where Gnomemeeting-opal doesn't work...

Le mercredi 06 avril 2005 à 16:15 +0200, Jan Schiefer a écrit :
> Ok. The problem is totally the same if I disable all other interfaces or
> not. Thrust me.
>
> I'm sorry for the german debug text.
>
> Greetings,
> Jan Schiefer!

Hello Jan,

I see no problem actually :
- The REGISTER is successful
- The SUBSCRIBE is rejected because your provider doesn't accept
voicemail indication (which can be normal)
- I don't think the SIP PDU read timeout is a problem, that's just the
timeout that is elapsed before the transaction timeout has elapsed.

Have you tried placing a call?
--
 _      Damien Sandras