Re: Fwd: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incoming calls problematic

Ok, it finally works. But I think this might indicate a bug somewhere.
I reseted all the ports to standard and made sure they were open
instead of my odd 20000-25000 ports. it now simply works. Maybe some
things are not handled quite correctly when using non-standard ports?
And maybe that was the real issue all along?

btw, thanx for all the help

/Alex