Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] new ILS server including public source

Hi,

You all know that the 2.00 version will phase out ILS support and
replace it by an LDAP server sync'ed with the registration server.

That means that we needed to move the ILS server, and that was made
possible thanks to Bastian and Kilian. They are now hosting a new ILS
server, running with new code, on a new host.

GnomeMeeting.net will now host a public LDAP for the 2.00 release. Part
of this code (a big amount) was contributed by Cédric Parent.

Damien (who likes having so many contributions).

Thanks and enjoy!