Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP, RTP ports and firewall

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 03:55:19PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mardi 22 novembre 2005 à 15:38 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> >
> > I have no more output that what I send you before. What am I missing?
> >

> No idea, you will have to check on google.
>
> I'm usually compiling everything myself, without stripping, so I don't
> know how to use symbols coming from an external package.

The *-dbg packages contain external symbols that are installed in
/usr/lib/debug. gdb *should* be looking in this directory and loading
the symbols completely automatically. See section 15.2 of the gdb info
pages if you are interested in all the gory details.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com
  xmpp:cj vdbonline com