Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Marketing Shit

On sam, 2005-11-26 at 11:40 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Today morning, I was pleased to learn that "OpenWengo" was :
> - the first Open Source softphone
> - the best Open Source VoIP softphone
>
> see http://www.openwengo.com
>
> No comment...
Every new product, moreover when there is a company behind, is allways,
the FIRST, and the BETTER.
Sad to see that.
The problem is not the product itself, after all we are in open source
world, world where competitions between identical products is possible
and even often profitable to enhance them. But the sad thing is all the
marketing power, I am not sure Gnomemeeting could reach. :-/

my 2¢.
Fabrice
--
Fabrice Alphonso <fabrice alphonso dyndns org>