Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GM OPAL compile problems with gnome-doc-utils

Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
No just an error message because no audio plugin is found (although
pwlib is compiled with everything)

Where are your plugins installed ?

Yes that's what I thought too. And that's why I'll try on another system
where I can mess up Gnome. (or is it possible to just disable the
gnome-doc stuff and keep the rest of Gnome?)

You could run the autogen.sh on a system with gnome (with --no-configure so it just generates the configure script and doesn't run it), then tar the resulting directory... that you could then configure&compile everywhere.

Snark