[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reports from a guy on IRC

Hi!

Just some lines from a guy on IRC:

1. He requests "large image" feature back
 - it seems to not work with QCIF on his webcam or webcam driver (the
   image is not just smaller, it is cropped. Maybe a driver issue. The
   same with "small" on GM1.2.2
 - V4L is V4L1
 - driver is qs-usb-messenger-0.9 (?)
 - IMHO: i'd suspect a buggy driver, CIF/QCIF shouldn't affect the image
   visible area at all

2. Coloring
 - He can't regulate colors anymore, using Ekiga (works on GM1.2.2
   without changes on low-level (V4L and driver). He says the regulation
   bars have no effect.
 - GM 1.2.2 screenshot http://www.thebonsai.de/Alinux-gm1.2.2.png
 - Ekiga screenshot http://www.thebonsai.de/Alinux-ekiga.png

Used Ekiga was "latest CVS".

Regards,
Jan

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road