Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Segfault in SIPTransaction::OnRetry, libs debug, cvs head

Damien Sandras wrote:

>>>I do not think it is the latest CVS, it is still building. Please be
>>>patient! ;-)
>>>

>>*what* is building? binary snapshots?
>>
>>if you had read my messages carefully, you would know i switched to own lib builds, guys.
>>
>>ive just updated to cvs head
>>

> Then make sure your build includes the fix, because I do not see how it
> could still crash actually... So please really make sure it includes it
> because I do not want to loose one evening (that I don't have anymore)
> on the problem if it is to notice after all that it didn't include the
> fix for the problem... It must contain this in sipep.cxx:
>  Allow registering several accounts with the same realm but different
>  * user names to the same provider. Fixed possible crash due to
> transport
>  * deletion before the transaction is over.

schorpp tom1:/usr/local/src/opal$ cvs status src/sip/sipep.cxx
File: sipep.cxx         Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    2.108
   Repository revision: 2.108   /cvsroot/openh323/opal/src/sip/sipep.cxx,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

schorpp tom1:/usr/local/src/opal$

> A -d 4 output would be interesting.

follows. remember, you said you want to release the next days,
so dont complain ;)