Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 fullscreen

Michael Rickmann a �it :
ekiga_win32-2.patch also includes my other wishes for the Win32 Version: Block a second Ekiga instance, add command line parsing to Egika without SDL, you need it for debug output.

Could you provide them into separate files to make studying them easier? (And in different threads so we could cleanly discuss each of them)

Yes, I know I'm asking much ; but notice that I would certainly have found the time to discuss the small ones sooner if they hadn't come bundled with a bigger patch needing much more attention ;-)

Snark