Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie: slow video

On Monday 10 December 2001 11:03, Paul Nixon wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> No I have not tried GM to GM. That's what I was interested in doing when I
> ran into the libc6 thing. But you know, sometimes the most obvious answer
> is the most obscure, as I did not even think to look for older RPMS that
> might work with my Mandrake 7.2 install. Doe! I will take a look and post
> my results.

Hi,
	You should theoretically be able to compile pwlib, openh323 and gm on
mandrake 7.2.
This is probably a safer way to do it rather than trying to find packages for
7.2.
If you try installing any core packages, you may start to have some major
dependancy issues. Have you tried to see if they will compile happily  using
the libs that come with 7.2?

Regards,
Jeff