Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie UPDATE: slow video

Damien,

Actually I think this is NOT a problem at all, just a minor perceptual
glitch that I didn't catch onto until now.

I noticed that when talking GM->NM, with the camera on the GM side, GM shows
what the camera sees, and then NM also shows the same. Now, if NM is
attempting to transmit video and there is no video input, then GM "freezes"
with a frame of outgoing video. I am almost certain this is really what's
happening and that GM really isn't freezing at all. Is that clear?

Sorry for the false alarm.

Paul