Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows Netmeeting compatibility

> What is right is that a KDE clone of GnomeMeeting is developped since
> a few months. That's what I call "effort duplication".

Well, in a sence yes. Both are open-source and free. Qt has been released
under the GPL. KDE is more advanced than Gnome. Why choose Gnome then?

I am interested in the answer because I plan to port pgAdmin, the windows
administration interface of PostgreSQL to Linux. The question Gnome vs. Kde
is interesting for me...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel