Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]People can't see me or hear me even in best tests

le ven 16-11-2001 à 05:51, Nathan Stenzel a écrit :
> I want to know if I can actually get some good out of this program.
> If this version and the next version don't succeed in videoconferencing,
> I will simply give up and uninstall gnomemeeting.

Please uninstall it, it will be easier for us than to help you.
If you are unable to solve your problems with a FAQ and when browsing
this mailing list, then most probably that GnomeMeeting is shit.

Thanks for your constructive remark.
Bye!

--
 _	Damien Sandras