[no subject]

Hi,

I'm trying to compile that awesome Microsoft Killer (I used it with Mandrake), but the script, after installing all the headers, can't find the OpenH323 sources. I add the path with the -- options, and also installing them in the default directory (knowing it from the script itself), but configure doesn't find the h525.? (I don't remember the name) and complains. The file is there!

When I played around with the GnomeMeeting on Mandrake, I found some bugs:
- Can ask for a conference from GM to Netmeeting, but not the reverse thing.
- In an established call, the input into GM is a 711 codec, but the output is a GSM (with a bandwidth graph).

NICE WORK!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!
I'm going to buy a webcam ASAP!!

loniux fiberia com

PD: Bad english, I know.