Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Yet another audio problem

Hi Mereddyd,

I have no other idea than what is already in the FAQ for your problem.
But be sure that there are no race conditions with OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting
about sound. The sound part is heavily tested by Equivalence among others.

The only thing that I think possible is a problem with your audio driver.
Your configuration is wrong somewhere. Please come in the IRC channel for
interactive help about your configuration problems.