Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: gnomemeeting and 0.85 version

Hi,

This is an english-speaking mailing list, not a french speaking mailing
list. Moreover, when you have a problem, there are 2 things to do:
- read the FAQ
- if it doesn't work, mail the mailing list in english with a
description of the problem. "GnomeMeeting doesn't answer" (I translated)
doesn't mean anything to me. There are many people on ILS who do not
answer calls, like me for example.

Thanks to be more precise when asking questions, and to use the language
of the mailing list.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>