[GnomeMeeting-list] Recommended Cameras

Dear Guru's,

First, let me say that you guys rock! I have been looking for a good
videoconferencing app for a while and yours is obviously the best. Second, I
have been trying to use a Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000 but to no avail.  I
have found some sites that list drivers for Philips cams, which did list the
QuickCam Pro 3000, but have not been successfull in installing the camera.
Do you have a favorite model or models that you could recommend?

Thanks,

Tony Lowe
RedHat Newbie