Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] compiling gnomemeeting 0.93.0 for powerpc

Quoting Damien Sandras (dsandras seconix com):

> > There's a few problems. I might have forgotten a build-dependency, but I
> > would not know which one, and there seems to be difficulties building
> > GnomeMeeting with gcc3.
> Last time I tried, it worked. Can you be more specific?

I think the problems were more dependency related, although there is one
bug filed in the DBTS against 0.85.1 (http://bugs.debian.org/145474)
that says 'gcc errors'. The problem is that these always occur on these
non-common architectures like hppa, ia64 and s390.

I fixed a couple of build dependencies today, thanks to Marshal, and
I suspect this will fix build problems on these architectures too.

Regards,
Sander.