Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GConf-1.0.8-4 and Redhat 7.2

--- flitjens <flitjens home nl> wrote:
> on my Redhat 7.2
> workstation. All rpms work fine but when I tried to
> install
> GConf-1.0.8-4.i386.rpm which is specified at the
> gnomemeeting download
> site for Redhat systems I receive several conflicts

I installed the following with no issues on 7.2:

GConf-1.0.8-4.i386.rpm
GConf-devel-1.0.8-4.i386.rpm
gnomemeeting-0.84.0-3.i386.rpm
openh323-1.8.0-1.i386.rpm
openh323-devel-1.8.0-1.i386.rpm
pwlib-1.2.12-1.i386.rpm
pwlib-devel-1.2.12-1.i386.rpm

Do an rpm -Uvh *.rpm so it takes into consideration
all the interdependencies since you need all the above
installed.