Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PTSN gateway configuration

Le 2002.03.15 14:22, Damien Sandras a écrit :

I don't understand completely your question as a PSTN gateway is
something external to GnomeMeeting. I guess that you will have to
register to a gatekeeper or something like that. And yes, it is
supported.

Well. The aim is to replace most of ISDN terminals with H.323 terminals. To do so, the Cisco solution has been deployed.

This solution use a gateway to allow H323 terminals to communicate with IP phones, ISDN private network ans ISDN public network.

The gateway translates phone numbers to IP adresses and keeps statics links between phone numbers and FQDN of H323 clients.

Netmeeting configuration menu has a "Gateway" options, which defers from the gatekeeper one. It's this Gateway thing I'd like to use.

I hope you'll have a better understanding with these details, I'm affraid my english will be too poor to be more precise.

Cheers,
JFK