Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting compatibility

ever tried rdesktop .. good for XP Pro machines with remote desktop
enabled.. only thing is they would have to give u access to an account and
enable remote desktop probably more trouble for the both of you. hehe but
a nice app for RDP..
--
Charlie Campbell