Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speex in gnomemeeting 0.85?

That is very simple:

Simply add SetCapability (0, 0, new SpeexNarrow3AudioCapability ());
in the function AddAudioCapabilities () in endpoint.cpp

Add it in the first place and it will be the the default capa.

Don't forget to add an #inlude <speexcodec.h>