Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help

Question http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN329 explains what is a
gatekeeper.

An ILS directory is not a gatekeeper. You have to disable registering to
the gatekeeper and instead fill in your details in Personal Data, go in
directories settings, and enable registering to the XDAP directory.

XDAP directory = ILS directory, or LDAP directory or ...

I'll add this to teh FAQ if I don't forget.