Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM on RedHat 9

Le jeu 10/04/2003 à 13:57, J.Pedro a écrit :
> I'm going to install RedHat 9 and I would apreciate some feedback on
> how the redhat packages on GM site work with this version.
> Thanks .

The packages on the website are done for RH 8.x.
But RH 9.0 comes with its own version of GnomeMeeting, which is the same
than the version on the website, but compiled for RH 9.0.

So, you shouldn't have problems as RH includes GnomeMeeting by default.

However, you could need to install ALSA if the OSS drivers provided by
RHAT for your soundcard are not full-duplex.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org