[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with audio

Hi,

when I run the wizard everything goes fine untill I reach the audio-settings. The wizard reads and write from/to my audio-device. I speak "1 2 3" into my mic but then I get an error saying that the wizard was able to open the device (/dev/dsp) but unable to write data to. I'm using RedHat 9, kernel 2.4.20-8 on a Medion laptop with shared line/mic input. My mixer is set correctly to record from the microphone and I can hear the mic's input through my speakers. I also tried to record from within an application (audio recording in GNOME) and it worked fine. Am I missing something? Can anyone help me about this issue?

Greetz,

NICOLAS.